C-TPAT & PIP Compliant
The High Security Barrier Seal used on intermodal containers or on truck trailers equipped with swing type doors with keeper bars.
Every DMC barrier bar is uniquely serialized. A serial number is laser engraved on each bar component.
Component marking ensures that the bar is used as a set and discourages component replacement or tampering.
The hardened steel bar seal is a one time use high security seal that must be cut off using a grinding/cut-off (abrasive) wheel.
Do not settle for a standard steel bar that can easily be cut off with a hacksaw blade!
- Case Hardened Steel
- Fits bars 2-1/4" to 14-3/8" apart (center to center of keeper bars)
- Shear strength of main bar >16,000 lbs
- No weld lines
- Painted finish
- Matching Laser identification on all components
- Easy to install
- 1-1/4" main bar width, 5/16" bar thickness
- Tool-less application
- Each bar is marked with a unique serial number & SEALED